20 Triceps Kickbacks (targets the triceps)
20 Prone Jacknives (targets the abdominals, lower back, and glutes)
Perform this set 10 times to complete 200 Triceps Kickbacks and 200 Prone Jacknives!
For the Triceps Kickbacks:
1. Stand with feet hip width apart, knees slightly bent, and your torso bent forward so that it’s almost parallel with the floor (your back should be straight, not rounded). Hold a dumbbell in your right hand.
2. Bend your right elbow so that it’s about level with your shoulder. Your palm should be facing backwards.
3. Raise the dumbbell back so that your arm straightens almost completely. Reverse the movement. This is one rep. Once you have completed all the reps on the right side, repeat on the left side.
TIP: Keep your upper arm steady the entire time! It shouldn’t move.
For the Prone Jacknives:
1. Place your hands on the ground in push up position, with your shins resting on a stability ball (so that they are in line with your back.
2. Pull your knees toward your chest so that your butt sticks up in the air as your torso shifts upward. Your arms should be kept straight. Roll back to starting position. This is one rep.
TIP: Keep your abs tucked in to ensure that your core is stable all the way through. Perform the move slowly or you might fall right off the stability ball 🙂