Yesterday, on Day 25 of the Raw Food Challenge, I ate:
– Lemonade (1 apple and 3/4 lemon in the juicer; this was actually very good!), plus a few potato chips (dehydrated and seasoned with black pepper, cumin, and crushed red pepper) and a few pumpkin seeds (dehydrated and seasoned with black pepper, cumin, crushed red pepper, and garlic)
– Mixture of Goo: 1/2 apple, cinnamon, a few dates, and some sunflower seed butter whirred in the food processor. It wasn’t too bad, especially after it had sat in the fridge for a while. Kinda tastes like apple pie. Looks like goo though.
– 2 cups veggie medley (I thawed some frozen corn/peas/green beans/carrots in a bowl of warm water) with 2 mugs green tea
– 1 apple with cinnamon and 1 mug green tea
– Salad with spinach, frozen blueberries, 2 mini mandarins, clover/alfalfa/radish/mustard sprouts, tomato, and red onion
– Small handful potato chips and dehydrated pumpkin seeds with 1 mug green tea
– Veggie bites: cucumber slices topped with tomato and mini mandarin orange slices. Sounds weird but tasted really good. And they were pretty, too; green and red and orange!
– 2 apples with cinnamon and 1 mug green tea
– Small bowl potato chips, small handful seasoned/dehydrated pumpkin and sunflower seeds, and 1 mug Nighty Night tea
– Some more Mixture of Goo (I think that “apple pie pudding” sounds nicer), along with a piece of frozen banana, a few frozen peas, and 1 mug Nighty Night tea
Yesterday was my first day going nut-free and also added-salt-free! I’ve decided that for the last seven days of the Raw Food Challenge, I’m not going to eat any nuts and I’m not going to add any salt to my food. Fun times indeed. Yesterday went really well; I didn’t have any cravings and I felt quite satisfied. Success!