Living Healthy in the Real World has undergone quite a few blog makeovers over the six years that it’s been around, and now it’s time for another one!
Over the past couple years, I haven’t been blogging as much as I’d like, in part because I’ve been trying to figure out what I want this blog to be and where I want it to go. I’ve also been itching for a little more structure lately (probably since my freelance life is inherently rather structure-less!). And then I was featured in an article on the Top 10 Health & Wellness Blogs in Canada, with this description:
To be honest, I was blown away by the accuracy in the description for my blog. I’ve struggled to define what exactly my blog is, and in just two sentences, AHAALiving has nailed it exactly! It also reinforced that itch for structure and balance for writing about different topics within my overarching blog themes.
With all of this in mind, I’ve decided to start blogging twice a week for each of my blogs – so if you read them all, you’ll have a new article to read every day from Monday to Saturday! I’ve put a lot of thought into it and I’m really excited about some of the upcoming posts that you’ll be seeing. It will be fun to mix things up a little.
The new blog schedule is going to look something like this:
- Mondays: Nutrition and fitness.
- Thursdays: Mental / emotional health and other general health topics that aren’t related to food and exercise.
- Tuesdays: Tips and how-to articles on fashion, style, beauty, and accessories.
- Fridays: Outfit of the day / inspiration pieces.
- Wednesdays: Tips and tricks related to writing, editing, social media, and general communications.
- Saturdays: Re-cap of my week as a freelancer / home-based business owner, thoughts for the week, and answering FAQs about the freelance lifestyle.
So that’s what you can expect on Living Healthy, Living Rhetorically, and Living Fashionably! We’ll be starting the new schedule next week. It’s going to be a fun and fresh new experience for the blogs.