Yesterday, on Day 30 of the Raw Food Challenge, I ate:
– Smoothie with 1 1/2 cups cold water, huge pile of spinach, 3/4 frozen banana, 2 orange juice pulp ice cubes, 1 1/2 scoops calcium/magnesium, the contents of 1 probiotic capsule, 3/4 tbsp cacao powder, cinnamon, and 1 tbsp water that had dates soaking in it
– 1 apple with cinnamon and 1 mug rooibos tea
– Plate of romaine lettuce with 1 mug rooibos tea
– 1/2 apple with cinnamon and 1/2 banana, plus a small handful of sprouted lentils and 2 1/2 cups veggie medley (frozen-then-thawed chopped carrots, corn, green beans, and peas) with 1 mug rooibos tea
– Smoothie with 1 1/2 cups cold water, a pile of spinach, 1/2 frozen banana, some frozen blueberries, 2 orange juice pulp ice cubes, and 1 scoop calcium/magnesium powder
– Banana ice cream (2 frozen bananas, cinnamon, and 1 1/2 tsp cacao powder) and 3 apricots
I can hardly believe that today is my last day! This last week has been so much easier than the first three with regards to dealing with cravings. I think that if I wanted to, I could keep this up eating 100% raw for another week or two without that much difficulty. It’s funny how we only just fall into patterns that “work” for us at the very end of our challenges! The smoothies have been a fantastic addition to my diet.