It’s here at last. I’ve finally completed writing and editing my book (and re-writing, and re-editing, and more re-writing and re-editing after it was peer-reviewed), it’s been converted to PDF, and it is available for purchase – just in time for the holidays 🙂
What it is: Healthy Living How-To: Building Health and Happiness in All Areas of Life is a 123-page e-book, written by me.
What it’s all about: I wrote this book to cover health in all areas of life. Physical health (nutrition and fitness) is important, but it is not the only kind of health that we should be working to improve! My intention with this book was to show how we can live a healthy, happy lifestyle without too much fuss or hassle.
The layout: The book is divided up into eleven sections and covers a variety of different ways that we can improve health in our lives. Some of the sections are inspired by a couple of the mini-series that I’ve written here at Living Healthy, but the majority of it is entirely new. The sections are as follows:
– Introduction (about the book and my personal journey toward living healthy);
– Learning How to Budget (financial advice from first-hand experience);
– Guide to Grocery Shopping (tips for shopping, reading nutrition labels, and the best grocery options out there);
– Cooking Tutorial (personal experiences, basic advice, and how to get comfortable cooking healthier fare in your own kitchen);
– Recipe Favourites (healthy, easy, delicious, and budget-friendly recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner);
– Lessons on Cleaning and Organizing (advice for how to keep your home a healthy, happy environment);
– Enjoying Exercise (identifying the best type of exercise for you and how to incorporate exercise into your lifestyle);
– Travelling How-To (what first-timers should know about travel, the type of travel to suit your personality, and things to remember when you’re away from home);
– Getting Back to Nature (treating the environment well, trying out camping and getting to know yourself a little bit better);
– Putting it All Together (how to meld every aspect of your life together so that you can live healthy and happy in all areas of life);
Who can benefit from it: Everyone can make good use of this book! It is especially helpful for anyone starting out on a new journey, whether it’s buying your first home, going travelling, or getting in touch with nature. With the holidays just around the corner, you can get this book as a gift for a young person in your life 🙂
Price: $10.00. I’ve done some research and it seems as though the going price for e-books is $10.00 on Amazon. I think it’s a reasonable price (less than $1 per 10 pages).
Where to purchase: Right here at Living Healthy! Just click on the Buy Now button in this blog post or on the left-hand side bar. Once you’ve made your PayPal order, I’ll receive a confirmation e-mail and I will e-mail you your copy of Healthy Living How-To a.s.a.p.
I’ll be posting an excerpt from my book next week so that you can see a little bit more of what Healthy Living How-To is all about.
What aspect of your life do you need to healthify? Do you have a particular area of your life that you struggle with? Leave your thoughts and any questions in the comments section below!