Audrey Hepburn’s style is classicly timeless and emphasizes prettiness and femininity. Her look is appropriate for work and play, and for both formal and informal occasions.
Get the look in five simple steps:
- Choose cocktail dresses (with the hemline ending above, at, or below the knee) that highlight your waist and end in a full skirt.
- Go for basic, modest necklines.
- Invest in a great pair of elbow-length gloves.
- Allow your brows to grow out into a thicker line above the eye, petering into a slightly thinner line closer to the outer corner of the eye.
- Wear oversized sunglasses and wide-brimmed hats.
Who is your style inspiration? What about Audrey Hepburn’s style do you like best? Share in the comments section below!